Extra Space and Content Added to SHL!ve
Safer Highways is delighted to announce that we have added a fourth theatre and extra exhibition space to this year’s SHL!ve event.
Due to exceptional demand for exhibition, demonstration and conference space, we have now added two further zones to the event.
The first of these is the addition of the Mezzanine Floor to the Silverstone Wing which we are very proud to say will play host to this year’s Highways England Van Summit, supported by Driving for Better Business and the Freight Transport Association’s Van Excellence programme.
In addition to this and as a result of exceptional buy-in from the industry we have expanded our external display space in the paddock behind the venue, allowing delegates the opportunity to see, up close and personal, some of the amazing innovations which contractors across the sector are pioneering to keep those we put to work safe and well.
Taking place at the iconic Silverstone racing circuit on 11th September 2019, the event features presentations from a stellar line-up of speakers including:
- Jim O’Sullivan, Chief Executive, Highways England
- Mark Byard, Health and Safety Director, Highways England
- Dave Bennett, European Vice President, Major Programmes, Jacobs
- James Haluch, Managing Director, Amey Highways
- Simon Blake, Chief Executive, Mental Health First Aid England
- Glynn Barton, Director of Network Management, Surface Transport at Transport for London
- Dave Wright, Executive Director, Kier Highways
- Ben Watson, Innovation Lead, 3M
and many many more
The event will also feature a number of technical briefings which will take place in our 3M innovative futures theatre.
These will be led by contractors from across the sector who have kindly agreed to share their innovation in the interests of shared best practice and improved learning through collaboration.
A full programme of these will be released next week ahead of the full event schedule.
Due to our extended exhibition spaces, we still have a very small number of opportunities for organisations who may wish to join us at the event
To explore further options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to see who is currently showcasing at this year’s event click below